We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Business Support Officer who will work closely with the Headteacher to provide an administrative support service across the school. You will be the key link to the Trust Central Services Team ensuring the day-to-day requirements for HR, Finance, Health and Safety, Facilities Management and Catering are met through embedded frameworks and processes.
In addition, you will be responsible for the supervision and line management of the school Administrators, Premises Lead, Cleaner and the Kitchen Manager.
If you are an experienced administrator, with previous supervisory experienve and have the ability to undertake the following, this could be the role for you:
- Able to build an excellent rapport with pupils, parents, staff and visitors.
- Are enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of an administration role, (school office experience is highly desirable but not essential).
- Able to ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Confident in IT office applications with a good telephone manner and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work under pressure.
What we can offer in return:
- Collaborative working across the Trust
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities
- Great career opportunities
If you are passionate about inclusive education and are keen to provide a comprehensive administrative support service in our school, we would be delighted to receive your application. We would also welcome any individual who would like to visit our school prior to making an application, please telephone 01392 209030 or contact the school through the website: www.exwickheights.devon.sch.uk Further details and an application form are also available on our website.
Closing date: Friday 13th March 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 19th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS disclosure and the ability to fulfil all aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.