KS2 Primary Teacher – Required for 1 January 2021
We are delighted to be able to offer you a unique opportunity to become a part of our growing teaching team in our newly built all through School at Cranbrook Education Campus. If successful you will be supported and developed by our committed and caring leadership team and given opportunities to develop your career as an outstanding teacher and as a leader of learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent positive behaviour management approaches.
- Would like an opportunity to lead an area of education, please state any subject leadership interests in your application.
- Is an outstanding teacher with high expectations for all pupils.
- Has the good humour, patience and empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured in our setting.
- Has confidence and understanding in the teaching of the curriculum.
- Is able to create an exciting and engaging learning environment both inside and outside.
- Has experience of raising attainment of all pupils.
- Is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders.
- Understands and maintains the highest standards of safeguarding for all children in their care.
- Is a lifelong learner.
- Has the imagination and confidence to make learning fun.
- Is a reflective practitioner.
- Is committed to raising the aspirations of disadvantaged children and their families.
- Would enjoy making links and working together with other schools within our MAT.
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient.
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Has ambition and is a pacesetter.
The closing date for the post is 9.00am, 19th October 2020. Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 22nd October 2020.
If successful, you will be an employee of the Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust, a charitable foundation trust, which works with schools in Exeter and the local community to raise the aspirations of young people and enable them to become fulfilled, confident and motivated citizens, able to contribute actively to a democratic society. All students within the Ted Wragg Trust, regardless of social or cultural background, are motivated to succeed and make outstanding progress because their needs are met through creative, relevant and innovative provision.
Unfortunately we are not currently in a position to offer you the opportunity to visit the school but if you would like to discuss the post please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
An application form can be downloaded from the school website, https://www.cranbrookeducationcampus.org.uk/
Completed applications should be sent to Clare Sellick, Business Support Officer, Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhouse Road, Cranbrook, EX5 7EE, or e-mailed to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.