Due to our significant growth, we are now looking to appoint an experienced IT Technician to work across the Trust who has:
- A relevant level 3 qualification;
- Experience of installation of IT systems;
- Experience of supporting Local Area Networks;
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows ;
- Is able to effectively support internet and email, configuration and hardware maintenance;
- The ability prioritise and manage their own workload effectively;
- Understands the legal, security and moral issues relating to the use of IT in schools;
- Demonstrates commitment to supporting and advising end users to find swift and effective resolution to any IT issue.
This is an excellent opportunity to support our IT service, providing technical support to all our schools and so the ability to travel on a daily basis is essential.
If you are able to meet the requirements of this role, we would love to hear from you. For an informal conversation to find out more about the role, or to visit us at Cranbrook Education Campus please contact email@example.com
All applications should be made by completing the Trust application form, including evidence of how you meet the person specification for the role and should be submitted to HR@tedwraggtrust.co.uk by midday on the closing date.
The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.